Monday 9 September 2013

Lorac Pro Palette - Must Have!

Since I live in the UK, it's quite frustrating when I see youtubers, or bloggers raving about products that are unavailable to me. (Bring Sephora to the UK!) However, simply through searching google, I came across a site called Rose's Beauty Store and found exactly what I had been looking for!


I already own both Naked palettes, and probably have far more neutral eyeshadows than I should, but the reviews on this are quite amazing, I had to have it. The Lorac Pro palette contains 16 eyeshadows, and it also comes with their Behind the Scenes eye primer.


As you can see, the top row of shadows are all matte, and the bottom row are all shimmery. This palette is absolutely perfect for those of us who thought the Naked palettes were just too shimmery! The packaging is also far better, as it is very sleek, far less bulky than the Naked palettes, but with more shadows!


I find every shadow in the palette to be very pigmented, just as you'd expect for the price. Some of the lighter shades - white, cream, light pink - are slightly chalky, but nothing to worry about. In terms of lasting power, they're just as good as Urban Decay. I find this to be the same with the eye primer, which is very comparable to UD's Primer Potion, though Lorac's is slightly thinner in consistency.

I highly recommend heading over to Rose's Beauty Store if you're interested in this palette. They also stock brand such as Tarte, and Kat Von D!



2 comments:

  1. I love this site, I've just ordered some Tarte goodies and a sephora lip set :)
    Lovely review, need this palette now!

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about this! Soon as my spending ban is over this is mine

    Samantha
    sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete